Openstack Hybrid Production-Grade Cloud With Award-Winning Service and Support
Whether you’re managing high-performance computing workloads, handling sensitive data, deploying apps with massive transactional or API requirements, or simply seeking a high degree of control and flexibility in your cloud computing, networking and storage, Openstack Cloud Platform by Netweb offers the true production-grade cloud solution you need.
We help you overcome enterprise challenges to OpenStack Adoption
Flexibility, Speed & Agility
Your journey from zero to fully operational production OpenStack cloud system is fast and efficient.
Access and resource utilization can be controlled at the level of users, roles, and projects.
Solution designed to analyze actual live resource utilization without compromising on resource availability.
Zero Downtime Upgrade
We upgrade each OpenStack release to benefit from better performance and management capabilities, in addition to security.
Our openstack Cloud solution provides
With best-available reliability and performance
Outstanding Value for Cloud
Offering the best available price-to-performance
No unplanned Outages
Great staff and customer satisfaction
Peace of Mind
Know exactly where your key data is at every month
Better Resource Optimization and Utilization
Agility & Scalability
Empowers you to meet the challenging & unexpected demands of your business.
For business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery.
Control Over every aspect of your cloud environment.
Fast, secure, and reliable, Compute Cloud Platform
Your Cloud—Deployed, Managed, and Simplified
Companies who need the reliability, security and control of an on-prem cloud often cite a lack of in-house skills as one of the biggest barriers to deployment. Quality talent can be hard to find, and it’s expensive to recruit, train, and retain skilled staff. That’s where Netweb comes in. Our team of highly trained experts helps you transform your infrastructure in a way that’s fast, reliable, and hassle-free.
Hybrid Production-Grade Cloud
An on-prem cloud needs storage, networking, and compute—and businesses often worry about the need to manage and update their data centers. Acquiring and maintaining equipment, and eventually replacing it, can get costly fast. Avoid the hassles and added expense by letting Netweb deploy and manage your on-prem cloud on certified hardware. Our team of experts will deliver the stability, security, and power that are essential to your successful cloud computing experience.
Compute Cloud Build
Fast, Automated Deployment by Industry-Leading Experts
With Compute Cloud Build, Netweb takes you from inspiration to cloud implementation with masterful efficiency.
- We handle the complexity of cloud deployment, so your team can save its time and energy for business priorities.
- Our custom-built cloud machines automate the deployment of your on-prem cloud, ensuring you get up and running in the fastest possible time frame.
- We program your machine with the architecture you need, implement it on-site, and oversee it as it deploys and fully configures your Compute Cloud Platform.
- Easily have changes made to your infrastructure —like OS and platform version upgrades, config modifications, and design revisions.
Benefits of Openstack
Openstack Private cloud achieves a high level of flexibility to manage workloads & seamless transaction of data from one cloud to another.
Private cloud allows you to customize security policies according to the requirements of your business.
Resolves issues of desktop virtualization by scale-up and scale-down of end-user desktops based on usage.
COSTS LESS, DOES MORE
OpenStack can often cost less while doing more for businesses that need more than generalized, one-size-fits all, public cloud services.
Compute Cloud Platform Features
- Full L2-based Compute Cloud Platform (High Available) including control plane, compute, storage and networking
- Containerized control plan included Compute Hyper-Converged or Compute Converged
- Custom add-on components KVM hypervisor Live migration
- Ceph RBD with 3x replication and bcache
- acceleration Basic radosgw object storage
- Other third-party SDS, SAN, and NAS integration
- Virtual Networking
- Neutron/OVS/OVN with VXLAN and GRE tunneling
- Third-party SDN integration (CPLANE, juniper Contrail, Cisco ACI, Nokia Nuage)
- N IC bonding, up to 4 segregated underlay L2 networks
- Complex network architecture design (BGP, MPLS, VPN, etc.)
- SR-IOV, DPDK-enabled OVS, 6WIND plugin, InfiniBand (Ubuntu 18.04 only)
- IPv6 support for tenant networks only
- Latest security updates on the platform
- Keystone with LDAP or Active Directory backends
- Multiple sources and federated identity services
- HSM support (via OpenStack Barbican)
- AppArmor MAC-based
- Offline updates
- Add-on: Multiple sources and federated identity services
- Monitoring and Performance Trending : Integration with custom monitoring systems
- Log Aggregation: Powered by Elasticsearch I Custom log integration
- Guaranteed with managed services
- Compute Cloud Platform and OS upgrade services available
- Guaranteed control plane rebuilds with managed services
- Full disaster-recovery plan with automation
- Workload migration
- Design overview, tenant onboarding plan, and deployment guide
- Managed services
Managed Services: A True End-to-End Solution
Netweb’s Openstack Cloud Platform’s open-source operational components mean you benefit from the security and innovations of a robust community of developers while avoiding the added costs and inefficiencies of vendor lock-in. After your Compute Cloud Platform is deployed via Compute Cloud Build, Tyrone will operate and maintain it for as long as you need – keeping your in-house team free for other strategic priorities.
Managed Services Features
Fully tested and certified Compare Cloud Platform reference hardware
WHO MANAGES THE CLOUD
Tyrone manages the cloud from initial setup to 10×6 monitoring and management. The customer can continue to receive services from Tyrone independently of the operation of the cloud.
- Cloud and hardware health monitoring
- Patches and upgrades (OS and Compute Cloud Platform)
- Hardware and software failure prevention and fix
- Capacity and performance planning and reports
- Ubuntu and other Linux
Per month (purchase order)
6 months initial, then quarterly
GUEST OS SUPPORT
- Problem diagnosis and best-effort resolution
- Pay as you grow
- No need to hire scarce Compute Cloud Platform resources
- Get up and running very quickly
- 10×6 production-grade support
A True End-to-End Solution
Netweb will help you migrate your workload from other platforms to Compute Cloud Platform on a consultancy or per-workload basis. Let us tell you more about how production-grade cloud solutions from Netweb can boost your company’s agility, security, and control—and your own peace of mind.