Pure Upstream Kubernetes, that Works on Any Infrastructure
Netweb Cloud Kubernetes Service
Automating time-consuming tasks involved in managing containers and microservices from deployment and management to scheduling and scaling Kubernetes(K8s), saves you money. Enjoy the added benefits of total customization with Pure Upstream Kubernetes from Netweb.
Kubernetes provides you with a framework to run distributed systems resiliently. It takes care of scaling and failover for your application, provides deployment patterns, and more.
Automation, Scalability, Security: WE MAKE IT EASY
Automating the time-consuming tasks involved in managing containers and microservices from deployment and management to scheduling and scaling Kubernetes(K8s) saves you money and frees your application developers to spend more time doing what they do best – INNOVATING
Go with Pure Upstream Kubernetes, and you will enjoy the added benefits of total customization.
Benefits of containerization
Low-latency Open source
and free to use
Run production-grade Kubernetes from anywhere
When you partner with Netweb, you benefit from proven best practices for all aspects of Kubernetes-based operations. Your developers can focus on applications instead of infrastructure. Netweb Managed Kubernetes services remotely monitors, optimizes, and troubleshoots your Kubernetes clusters and its underlying infrastructure. We provide automatic security patches, proactive monitoring, upgrades etc. which enables you to run production-grade Kubernetes from anywhere.
Our Container Platform offers:
Maximum compatibility with public container and docker offerings due to its upstream sources.
Full automation for initial deployments, lifecycle management, and continuing operations
Nimble architecture that enables fast and efficient upgrades with Kubernetes’s quarterly release cycle.
Regular security updates & robust TLS encryption for all control plane components.
Automatic acceleration of GPU-optimized workloads like transcoding and AI.
Full confinement using kernel-level mandatory access controls.
Access Kubernetes clusters from just about anywhere.
Easy Migration from Test Environments to Production
Automation, Scalability, Security in Multi-Environment Kubernetes is what we offer. We can deploy applications in the production environment or if the application is in dev or test, the learned policy is easily migrated to production. This approach simplifies the integration and shortens the deployment time of new applications and services.
Enterprise Kubernetes Packages
Our team defines your Kubernetes environment, ensures your cluster meets its purpose, and give you the skills you need to onboard your applications, scale your cluster, and operate it daily.
- Kubernetes & Container basics
- Reference Architecture
- Multi-Cloud Approach
- Security and Patching
- Lifecycle Management
- 10 Hours of Training
- Onboard Test Workloads
- Highly available Kubernetes, deployed on HPC Cloud Platform, public cloud, private cloud, or VMware
- Logging, Monitoring, & Alerting
- Custom Kubernetes architecture optimized for your workloads
- Calico or Flannel Networking
- Three days (24 hours) of Training
- Highly available, production- grade Kubernetes, deployed on public cloud, VMware, HPC Cloud Platform, or bare metal
- Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting
- GPU Acceleration
- Storage for Persistent Volumes
- Custom Networking Options
- Management Platform
- Private Registry
- Application Catalog
- On – Site Knowledge Transfer
- Fully Managed Kubernetes: Full, 24×7 remote management of your Kubernetes Cluster by Tyrone’s Team of Experts.
- Infrastructure Support: Enterprise phone support for Kubernetes and Ubuntu.
- Kubeflow, Machine Learning Master Class: Weeklong training that explores the complete AI/ML stack and trains your team to build a full pipeline using Kubeflow on Kubernetes (available as an add-on to advanced, our bare-metal Kubernetes service package).
- Workload Deployment Services.
Certified Kubernetes and cloud experts at your service
Our teams include Certified Kubernetes Administrators and experts with certifications in leading public cloud platforms. Our services save you money and free your application developers to spend more time doing what they do best – INNOVATING
Tyrone Container platform built on Pure Upstream Kubernetes to accelerate you cloud workloads
A quick glimpse at why Kubernetes is the best orchestration tool for your container workloads