Power, Security, and Control for Ultimate Peace of Mind
Whether you’re managing high-performance computing workloads, handling sensitive data, deploying apps with massive transactional or API requirements, or simply seeking a high degree of control and flexibility in your cloud computing, networking and storage, Compute Cloud Platform by Netweb offers the true production-grade cloud solution you need.
Fast, secure, and reliable, Compute Cloud Platform supports mission-critical applications and data, while offering supreme scalability and agility—with no vendor lock-in.
Compute Cloud Platform provides:
- Ultimate security and privacy through dedicated, on-site servers
- Hyperconverged architecture with best-available reliability and performance
- Better resource optimization and utilization
- Outstanding value for your cloud, offering the best available price-to-performance ratio
- Agility and scalability that empower you to meet the challenging—sometimes unexpected—demands of your business
- Greater staff and customer satisfaction when you say goodbye to the unplanned outages and downtime that plague multi-tenancy environments
- Deeper insight into your developers’ preferred resources
- Custom solutions for business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery
- Total control over every aspect of your cloud environment
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing exactly where your key data is at every moment
When you have software and systems that must function in order for your business to succeed, Netweb’s secure, reliable Compute Cloud Platform and services are the solution you need.
Your Cloud—Deployed, Managed, and Simplified
Companies who need the reliability, security, and control of an on-prem cloud often cite a lack of in-house skills as one of the biggest barriers to deployment. Quality talent can be hard to find, and it’s expensive to recruit, train, and retain skilled staff. That’s where Netweb comes in. Our team of highly trained experts help you transform your infrastructure in a way that’s fast, reliable, and hassle-free.
On-Prem, Production-Grade Cloud
An on-prem cloud needs storage, networking, and compute—and businesses often worry about the need to manage and update their data centers. Acquiring and maintaining equipment, and eventually replacing it, can get costly fast. Avoid the hassles and added expense by letting Netweb deploy and manage your on-prem cloud on certified hardware. Our team of experts will deliver the stability, security, and power that are essential to your successful cloud computing experience.
Compute Cloud Build: Fast, Automated Deployment by Industry-Leading Experts
With Compute Cloud Build, Netweb takes you from inspiration to cloud implementation with masterful efficiency. Let us handle the complexity of cloud deployment, so your team can save its time and energy for business priorities. Our custom-built cloud machines automate the deployment of your on-prem cloud, ensuring you get up and running in the fastest possible time frame.
Netweb’s team of trusted delivery experts will program your machine with a description of the environment and architecture you need, implement it on-site, and oversee it as it deploys and fully configures your Compute Cloud Platform. This gives you the absolute fastest, most efficient path to deployment—and keeps your business workloads available through production.
Your cloud machine also makes it simple and affordable to redeploy or clone your cloud architecture. And when you need to make changes to your infrastructure—like OS and platform version upgrades, config modifications, and design revisions—your cloud machine and our expert team handle that, too.
Compute Cloud Platform Features
- Cloud Deployment Offerings: Development, pre production, and production
- Containerized control plan included
- Full L2-based Compute Cloud Platform (High Available), including control plane, compute, storage and networking
- Compute Hyper-Converged or Compute Converged
- Custom add-on components
- KVM hypervisor
- Live migration
- Nova KVM/LXD, Neutron Gateway/API, Ceph OSD/MON, Nova
- Cloud Controller, Keystone, RabbitMQ, Cinder, Glance, Designate
- Ceilometer, AODH, Heat, MySQL, MongoDB, Horizon
- Virtual Networking
- Neutron/OVS/OVN with VXLAN and GRE tunneling
- Third-party SDN integration (CPLANE, Juniper Contrail, Cisco ACI, Nokia Nuage)
- NIC bonding, up to 4 segregated underlay L2 networks
- Complex network architecture design (BGP, MPLS, VPN, etc.)
- SR-IOV, DPDK-enabled OVS, 6WIND plugin, InfiniBand (Ubuntu 18.04 only)
- IPv6 support for tenant networks only
- Virtual Networking
- Ceph RBD with 3x replication and bcache acceleration
- Basic radosgw object storage (radosgw object storage is only supported up to 1,000,000 objects; above that, customers should purchase and deploy Swift separately.)
- Other third-party SDS, SAN, and NAS integration
- Latest security updates on the platform
- Keystone with LDAP or Active Directory backends
- Multiple sources and federated identity services
- HSM support (via OpenStack Barbican)
- AppArmor MAC-based
- Offline updates
- Add-on: Multiple sources and federated identity services
- Logging and Monitoring
- Monitoring and Performance Trending
- Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana
- Integration with custom monitoring systems
- Log Aggregation
- Powered by Elasticsearch
- Custom log integration
- Guaranteed with managed services
- Compute Cloud Platform and OS upgrade services available
- Management and Operations
- Guaranteed control plane rebuilds with managed services
- Full disaster-recovery plan with automation
- Workload migration
- Design overview, tenant onboarding plan, and deployment guide
- Managed services
- Monitoring and Performance Trending
Openstack Private Cloud Benefits
Demand for Private cloud is rising due to its stability and security concerns by dedicating exclusive hardware to each user. As per Openstack user survey, there is an increase in the Openstack deployments upto 20% than few years ago.
- Minimized cost- Enterprises opt for private cloud due to the high traffic workloads in public cloud resulting in high cost. Hence, companies having escalating workloads to deal with and have sensitive data, opt for private cloud in the long run due to network bandwidth intensive workload.
- Security- Private cloud allows users to customize their security policies according to the requirements of the business.
- Flexibility – Openstack Private cloud achieves high level of flexibility to manage workloads. With growing demand for multiple cloud scenarios to handle data, companies expect seamless transaction of data from one cloud to another.
- Scalability – Resolves issues of desktop vitualization by scale-up and scale-down of end user desktops based on usage.
- Cinder- Provides Openstack block storage service to Nova virtual machines, bare metal hosts, containers etc. Cinder consists of four main services- backup, volume, scheduler and API services.
- Nova – An Openstack project offering compute instances to configure backend hypervisor and running and governing virtual machines.
- Neutron – Provides networking between interface devices managed by other Openstack services.
- Horizon – A web based user interface users and cloud administrators use to manage Openstack compute, storage and networking services.
Managed Services: A True End-to-End Solution
- Compute Cloud Platform’s open-source operational components mean you benefit from the security and innovations of a robust community of developers, while avoiding the added costs and inefficiencies of vendor lock-in.After your Compute Cloud Platform is deployed via Compute Cloud Build, Netweb will operate and maintain it for as long as you need—keeping your in-house team free for other strategic priorities.
|Managed Services Features|
|Hardware||Fully tested and certified Compute Cloud Platform reference hardware|
|Management Infrastructure||Stand up a production-grade cloud with:
● Programmatic API
● Dashboard UI
● Full management system monitoring and log aggregation solutions
|Who Manages the Cloud||Netweb manages the cloud from initial setup to 10×6 monitoring and management. The custmoer can continue to receive services from Netweb independently of the operation of the cloud.|
|Services Offered||● Cloud and hardware health monitoring
● Patches and upgrades (OS and Compute Cloud Platform)
● Hardware and software failure prevention and fix
● Capacity and performance planning and reports
● Problem diagnosis and best-effort resolution
|Customer Benefits||● Pay as you grow
● No need to hire scarce Compute Cloud Platform resources
● Get up and running very quickly
● 10×6 production-grade support
|Guest OS Support||● Ubuntu and other Linux
|Billing||Per month (purchase order)|
|Service Term||6 months initial, then quarterly|
Note About Migrating Workloads:
Netweb will help you migrate your workload from other platforms to Compute Cloud Platform on a consultancy or per-workload basis.
Find Out More
Let us tell you more about how production-grade cloud solutions from Netweb can boost your company’s agility, security, and control—and your own peace of mind.
Full-fledged engagement in providing services so that you can transform sooner.
Being experts in the migration industry, we have a lot of experience leading the space.
We are a tool, platform, and solution agnostic. We offer the best solution as per your requirements.
Pay for what you need and on-demand basis, leveraging resources with the unique skillsets. No need for costly in-house IT resources.